You’re busy doing your day-job, but you’ve got to juggle a mountain of holiday requests, record everyone’s absences and remember to book in an appraisal for Rob in accounts. And each one of those tasks involves countless spreadsheets or pieces of paper! Sound familiar?
Well, not anymore. Here at Howarths, we’re a small business ourselves, so we feel your pain. That’s why we’re delighted to announce our partnership with MyHRToolkit.
What is it?
Simply put, MYHRToolkit is a one-stop portal for everything HR admin related for your business. You log-in and manage all your HR ‘bits’ in one, central location.
We really like the fact that it makes HR for small businesses easy – and we also like that you can access all your HR information at your fingertips from as little as £1 per employee per month, with no lengthy contract.
Our finance director, Tracey, said:
“Partnering with MYHRToolkit will offer our clients access to a really simple, effective tool where they can capture and store all their HR interactions.
“You can submit and then approve holiday requests online, record, track and set reminders for your staff appraisals and track all sicknesses and absences in one place. It really does transform HR admin for SMEs.”
What else can you do with MYHRToolkit?
- DOCUMENTS – Issue documents to employees. Get alerts when they are read and / or expire
- REPORTS – Make better decisions with filterable and exportable reports
- STAFF DATABASE – All employee information in one central place with a full audit trail
- SELF SERVICE – Reduce admin time by empowering staff to interact with your organisation
- APPRAISALS – Record, track and set reminders for performance appraisals
- TRAINING – Create your own course directory and manage training across the organisation
- HEALTH & SAFETY – Accident book, document distribution, welfare tags and custom health and safety forms
Think your business could benefit from streamlining HR admin? Call a member of the Howarths team on 01274 864999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org